- On Nov. 24 at 1:31 a.m., a complainant from Baldwin reported that he was assaulted while at the Taco Bell located at 570 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 24 at 3:28 a.m., a complainant from North Merrick reported that he was assaulted by an unknown male while in the vicinity of S. Park Avenue and Municipal Parking Field No. 4 in Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 25 at 4:13 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that at approximately 3:20 p.m., an unknown male menaced her with a black handgun while in the vicinity of N. Forest Avenue and Maple Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 20 at 1:33 p.m., a Bellmore resident reported that unknown person(s) stole $500 from his unlocked motor vehicle while it was parked at Friday’s, located at 716 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre on Nov. 12 between 3 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- On Nov. 20 at 6:19 p.m., a security officer from the CVS Pharmacy located at 598 Merrick Road in Rockville Centre reported that an unknown person stole baby formula and shampoo valued at $167.89 and fled on foot eastbound on Merrick Road.
- On Nov. 23 at 7:15 p.m., a complainant from Levittown reported that sometime between 6:20 p.m. and 6:40 p.m., unknown persons stole a pocketbook containing credit cards, miscellaneous paperwork and $40 while on a NICE bus traveling from Uniondale to Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 24 at 2:45 a.m., a complainant from Baldwin reported that at approximately 12:38 a.m., an unknown male stole a Canon camera valued at $2,000 from Extra Butter clothing store, located at 266 Merrick Road in Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 19 at 12:38 p.m., a Rockville Centre resident reported that unknown person(s) made unauthorized purchases in Massachusetts and New Hampshire from her T.D. Bank account without authorization.
- On Nov. 22 at 12:23 a.m., Steve Fleming, the owner of Cannon's Blackthorn Restaurant, was issued an appearance ticket for ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) violation - disorderly premise - regarding a disturbance and assault.
- On Nov. 21 at 11:22 a.m., a Cedarhurst resident reported that the rear bumper of his 2012 Hyundai motor vehicle was damaged by unknown means while parked on Sunrise Highway in the vicinity of Morris Avenue on Nov. 17 at approximately 9:30 p.m.
- On Nov. 24 at 9:15 a.m., a complainant from West Hempstead reported that sometime between 5 p.m. on Nov. 23 and 3 a.m. on Nov. 24, a 1992 Toyota motor vehicle parked on Meehan Lane in Rockville Centre was damaged by unknown means.
- On Nov. 22 at 3:46 p.m., a Rockville Centre resident reported that her gold bracelet valued at $5,000 was lost while shopping at various locations within Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 25 at 12:25 p.m., a complainant from Charlotte, N.C., reported that on sometime between 12:30 and 12:40 a.m. on Nov. 22, she lost her North Carolina driver license while at Churchill’s, located at 18 S. Park Avenue in Rockville Centre.