- On Feb. 18 at 8 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported receiving a counterfeit $50 from an unknown person who made a $2 purchase and received $48 change in return.
- On Feb. 19 at 12:05 p.m., an owner at Subway, located at 88 N. Village Ave. in Rockville Centre, reported that at approximately 11:49 a.m., two unknown males purchased $3.43 worth of merchandise with two counterfeit $20 bills.
- On Feb. 21 at 9:31 p.m., a complainant from Valley Stream reported that sometime between 2:30 and 9:30 p.m., unknown person(s) damaged two rear windows to a 2011 Toyota motor vehicle and stole approximately $1,000 in dry cleaning clothing items while parked in the vicinity of N. Village Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 24 at 9:15 a.m., a complainant from Brower Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 11:30 p.m. on Feb. 23 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 24, unknown person(s) stole golf clubs from the trunk of his 2007 BMW while the vehicle was parked in the driveway of his residence.
- On Feb. 26 at 9:36 p.m., a complainant from Atkinson Road in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 9 p.m. on Feb. 25 and 6:30 a.m. on Feb. 26, unknown person(s) removed personal paperwork, a Coach wallet valued at $200 and a Coach pocketbook valued at $400 containing credit cards and gift cards from a 2012 Honda motor vehicle parked in the driveway.
- On Feb. 21 at 2:53 p.m., the owner of Leggz Ltd. Dance, located at 186 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre, reported that between Oct. 4 and Feb. 21, unknown person(s) placed derogatory emails regarding her and the dance studio on Rockville Centre Patch causing annoyance and alarm.
- On Feb. 25 at 3:45 p.m., a manager from Karp Volvo, located at 372 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre, reported that sometime between 6 p.m. on Feb. 24 and 3 p.m. on Feb. 25, unknown person(s) damaged two automobile tires valued at $240.
- On Feb. 18 at 10:45 a.m., a complainant from Freeport reported that the driver side door to his 2012 Chevrolet motor vehicle was damaged while at U-Haul, located at 240 Maple Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 26 at 5:10 p.m., a complainant from Massapequa reported that the passenger side window to his 2009 Ford motor vehicle was damaged by unknown means while parked in the vicinity of Ongley Street in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 20 at 11:25 a.m., an employee at Mercy Medical Center reported a patient made a verbal threat to her earlier in the morning causing annoyance and alarm.
- On Feb. 22 at 9:54 a.m., a complainant from N. Forest Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that he lost two NYS license plates in the vicinity of his residence.