- On Dec. 28 at 12:47 a.m., a DeMott Avenue resident reported that unknown person(s) stole a copper lawn fountain valued at $8,000 from the lawn of his residence sometime between at 5:15 p.m. on Dec. 27 and 12:15 a.m. on Dec. 28.
- On Dec. 29 at 3:30 p.m., a complainant from Brooklyn reported that an unknown person stole her Apple iPhone from the front desk while working at Sky Athletic Club, located at 310 Merrick Road in Rockville Centre.
- On Dec. 29 at 12:24 p.m., a complainant realtor from Springfield Gardens reported finding a defaced firearm in the yard of 28 N. Forest Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Dec. 29 at 3:01 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that unknown person(s) opened an Edward Jones credit card account and charged $31,314.06 in transactions without authorization.
- On Dec. 24 at approximately 1:03 p.m., police personnel located graffiti on a signal control box adjacent to the LIRR tracks at Sunrise Highway and N. Long Beach Road in Rockville Centre
- On Dec. 28 at 8:57 a.m., police personnel identified graffiti on a stop sign located at New York Avenue and Chestnut Street in Rockville Centre.
- On Dec. 25 at 3:33 p.m., a complainant from N. Centre Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that her 2006 Honda motor vehicle was damaged by unknown means sometime between 10 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 7 a.m. Dec. 25 while parked in front of the residence.
- On Dec. 24 at 3:22 p.m., a West Hempstead resident reported that her Samsung mobile phone valued at $80 was lost while at Bally’s Fitness, located at 60 Merrick Road in Rockville Centre.
- On Dec. 31 at 11:30 a.m., police personnel found a Mongoose Mischief bicycle on Hollywood Court in Rockville Centre.