The following information was supplied by the Rockville Centre Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On Feb. 13 at 1:36 a.m., Lucie Hurtova, 23, of Valley Stream, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and vehicle and traffic law violations following a police investigation on Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 13 at 8:05 a.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 6 p.m. on Feb. 12 and 7 a.m. on Feb. 13, unknown person(s) placed graffiti on his 2000 Ford motor vehicle while it was parked on Maple Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 16 at 8:40 a.m., a complainant from Town Gourmet Market, located at 306 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre, reported that sometime between 10 and 10:20 p.m. Feb. 15, unknown person(s) placed graffiti on the rear of the market.
- On Feb. 13 at 9:44 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that he received unwanted letters from his estranged parents causing annoyance and alarm.
- On Feb. 16 at 10:06 p.m., a nurse reported that a patient at Mercy Medical Center, located at 1000 N. Village Ave. in Rockville Centre, threatened her, causing annoyance and alarm.