The following information was supplied by the Rockville Centre Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On Jan. 18 at 4:29 a.m., Daniel LaRussa, 27, of East Rockaway, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree following a police investigation on Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On Jan. 20 at 2:52 a.m., Sean E. Maxwell, 25, of Lindenhurst, was arrested for disorderly conduct following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of 49 N. Village Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On Jan. 14 at 9:06 a.m., the superintendent from 195 N. Village Avenue, Rockville Centre reported that at approximately 3:16 a.m., an exterior lamp valued at $150 was damaged by unknown means.
- On Jan. 18 at 11:45 p.m., a complainant from Marlborough Court in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 9 and 11:30 p.m., the driver side to his 1997 Toyota motor vehicle was damaged by unknown means while parked in front of the residence.
- On Jan. 19 at 6:01 p.m., a complainant from Hendricksen Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that he lost his Apple iPhone valued at $200 while at the Recreation Center, located at 111 N. Oceanside Road.