- The three Rockville Centre teenagers who allegedly assaulted a resident on Roxen Road back in June are heading to court today. The court date marks the first time the trio will appear in court together.
- The top-seeded South Side girls varsity soccer team takes on Mineola today at 4:30 p.m. at Skelos Field in the first round of the playoffs. RVC editor Matt Hogan will be there -- so come by and say "Hi." Saturday, the boys varsity soccer team starts its playoff trek against West Hempstead at 6 p.m. at Skelos Field. Go Cyclones!
- Our weekly edition of "Open Houses in RVC" posts this morning at 8 a.m. Come back then and check out a full list of open houses set to take place this weekend in RVC.
- We're now pushing for 900 "likes" on Facebook before the end of the year. That gives us plenty of time, but it's still a large climb, so if you haven't already done so, please click here for the RVC Patch Facebook page and give us a "like."
- In case you missed it, there's a brand new store in the village. Locally owned Rockville Centre Wine & Spirits held its grand opening last weekend.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something