- A reader recently emailed us with a reflectional story about the 9/11 attacks from the perspective of a former Rockville Centre resident. The reader felt that not only was the piece well-written, "but accurately portrayed RVC in a positive light." We couldn't have agreed more, so we wanted to share it with everyone. Click here to read the article.
- In case you missed it, The Macabre Faire Grim Gathering Halloween Extravaganza is coming to Rockville Centre from Oct. 19-21. Click here for all of the information.
- Today we're asking readers what the most dangerous "cut-through" streets are in Rockville Centre. Come back later at 10 a.m. and let us know in the comment section of our story entitled "Rockville Centre's Most Dangerous Cut-Throughs?"
- The South Side boys varsity soccer team has a huge test this afternoon against the reigning New York State champion Jericho Jayhawks, who have surrounded just one goal the whole season. Kickoff is at 4:30 p.m. at Skelos Field -- go Cyclones!
- In case you missed, a man reportedly displayed eight to 10 handguns in a backpack near the Rockville Centre LIRR Station last week. Read all about it in the second part of our weekly "Crime Watch."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something