- A reader recently emailed us with a reflectional story about the 9/11 attacks from the perspective of a former Rockville Centre resident. The reader felt that not only was the piece well-written, "but accurately portrayed RVC in a positive light." We couldn't have agreed more, so we wanted to share it with everyone. Click here to read the article.
- In case you missed it, The Macabre Faire Grim Gathering Halloween Extravaganza is coming to Rockville Centre from Oct. 19-21. Click here for all of the information.
- Today we're asking readers what the most dangerous "cut-through" streets are in Rockville Centre. Come back later at 10 a.m. and let us know in the comment section of our story entitled "Rockville Centre's Most Dangerous Cut-Throughs?"
- The South Side boys varsity soccer team has a huge test this afternoon against the reigning New York State champion Jericho Jayhawks, who have surrounded just one goal the whole season. Kickoff is at 4:30 p.m. at Skelos Field -- go Cyclones!
- In case you missed, a man reportedly displayed eight to 10 handguns in a backpack near the Rockville Centre LIRR Station last week. Read all about it in the second part of our weekly "Crime Watch."