- The village board of trustees will meet on Monday at 7 p.m.
- Mercy Medical Center will host a free lecture, “Everything you Want to Know About Prevention and Treatment for Dizziness, Vertigo and Imbalance,” on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital will hold a blood drive on Thursday between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- The Rockville Centre Board of Education will hold a work session at Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
Other school events: Drug and Alcohol Task Force Meeting, Monday at 7 p.m.; High School PTA meeting, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.; Riverside New Parent meeting, Thursday at 7 p.m.; Riverside PTA meeting, Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
- The South Side High School homecoming parade begins at noon on Saturday, followed by the game at 2 p.m.
- Check out this week's library events here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something