- The village board of trustees will meet on Monday at 7 p.m.
- Mercy Medical Center will host a free lecture, “Everything you Want to Know About Prevention and Treatment for Dizziness, Vertigo and Imbalance,” on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital will hold a blood drive on Thursday between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- The Rockville Centre Board of Education will hold a work session at Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
Other school events: Drug and Alcohol Task Force Meeting, Monday at 7 p.m.; High School PTA meeting, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.; Riverside New Parent meeting, Thursday at 7 p.m.; Riverside PTA meeting, Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
- The South Side High School homecoming parade begins at noon on Saturday, followed by the game at 2 p.m.
- Check out this week's library events here.