The State University of New York at Geneseo has announced its dean's list for the fall semester 2012. To be on the list, a student must have achieved a 3.5 grade point average while taking at least 12 credit hours.
Students on the list from this area are:
- Dylan Horcher from Rockville Centre
- Julia Masotti from Rockville Centre
- Brendan McFadden from Rockville Centre
- Rachel Eisenman from Oceanside
- Thomas Kohn from Oceanside
- Emily Webb from Oceanside
The following area residents were named to the the dean's list at Quinnipiac University for the Fall 2012 semester:
- Casey Block of Oceanside
- Jennifer Finkel of Oceanside
- Jessica Hoefer of Rockville Centre
- Eva Milone of Oceanside
- Jessica Panzarino of Oceanside
- Haley Phelan of Rockville Centre
- Ryan Spencer of Oceanside
To qualify for the dean's list, students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 with no grade lower than C. Full-time students must complete at least 14 credits in a semester, with at least 12 credits that have been graded on a letter grade basis to be eligible. Part-time students must complete at least six credits during a semester.
The University of Scranton has announced its dean's list as well, which recognizes students for academic excellence during the 2012 fall semester. A student must have a grade point average of 3.5 or better with a minimum number of credit hours to make the dean's list.
- Julianne Croutier of Rockville Centre is a senior Early and Primary Teacher Education major.
- Michael Klaum of Rockville Centre is a freshman Biochemistry major.
- Noelle Malone of Rockville Centre is a senior Communication major.
Did your son or daugter make the dean's list? Want it on Patch? Just add it to our announcement section!