The Rockville Centre Village Board meets in Village Hall at 8 p.m. Here's what they'll be talking about.
- Proclamation to Imperial China/Radio Shack Building.
- Proclamation to Mr. Miceli’s Pizza.
- Proclamation to MacArthur Park.
- Presentation of check for bench in memory of Sean Sweetman.
- Mayor Murray comments
- Approval: Professional Services contract with Miller Environmental Group for inspection of the ammonia tanks at a cost of $39,848.
- Approval: Professional Services contract with Dvirka and Bartilucci for closure of garage bay drain at 110 Maple Ave. at a cost of $14,900.
- Approval: Refunding Bond Resolution.
- Approval: Professional Services Agreements associated with refunding Bond: NYMAC – financial advisor services — total $19,300; Fulbright & Jaworski — total approximately $31,000.
- Approval: Hold-Harmless Agreement for Boy Scouts use of Village’s Electric Car.
- Approval: Attendance of Commissioner Gennario at the IACP Conference from 9-29-12 thru 10-3-12 in San Diego, Calif. at a cost of $2,000.
- Approval: Attendance of Lt. Romance at the Department of Homeland Security National Planners Course from 9-17-12 thru 9-21-12 in Buffalo, NY at a cost of $960.
- Approval: Attendance of Assistant Fire Chief Bob Seaman and Chief Fire Inspector Mike Banta at the NYS Fire Marshals Association Conference from 9-24-12 thru 9-27-12 in Auburn, NY at a cost of $824.60.
- Lubricating Oils - confirming
- Purchase of 2 Chevrolet Suburban – confirming
- Resolution rejecting Firemen’s Field 1st Bid
- Resolution to rescind 1st Bid for Tighe Field
- Meters for Electric Department
- New Bid for Firemen’s Field
- New Bid for Tighe Field