The Rockville Centre Village Board will convene for its public meeting in today at 2:30 p.m. Mayor Francis Murray will make his State of the Village address. Here's what else they will be discussing.
- Proclamation to Ronald Rettner for external building improvements on South Village Avenue and Merrick Road.
Exterior Design Review
- 147 South Centre Ave.
- Community Development Block Grant
- a) SEQRA Resolutions associated with Capital Projects
- b) Bond Resolutions associated with Capital Projects
- Professional Services Contract with for Bricks 4 Kidz Lego Program
- Overdue Real Estate Tax Roll for FY 2012
- Resolution authorizing Memorandum of Understanding between the Village of Rockville Centre and
- Meteorological Evaluation Services Additional Work Request for Title V Air Permit at a cost of $77,650
- Mutual Aid for electric department during Hurricane Irene from Massena Electric Department, Otsego Electric Department and the Village of Sherburne
- Attendance of Detectives O’Connor, Mazza and Lt. Vafeades at Prescription Drugs Training Conference at Delaware County College on 2-7-12 at a cost of $705.
- Integrated Resource Plan proposals