The Rockville Centre Village Board meets in Village Hall at 7 p.m. Here's what they'll be talking about.
Exterior Design Review
- 38 Yale Place
- Approval - H2M Labs Analysis for annual water sampling as mandated by local and federal governments at a cost of $50,000.
- Approval - Proposal from Dynalytics Corp for technical consulting pertaining to ongoing work on the power plant air permit in the amount $70,000.
- Approval - Proposal from Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer and Pembroke for legal consulting pertaining to ongoing work on the power plant air permit in the amount of $140,000.
- Approval - Resolution authorizing the Mayor to file an application for $500,000 in grants funds to support the renovation of Centennial Park.
- Approval - Designate Firefighter Brian Ahern permanently disabled, which will allow him to utilize the Fire Service Awards Program.