The Rockville Center Fire Department was called out to multiple electrical emergencies Monday morning between 7:30 and 8 a.m.
According to Chief John Busching, the first emergency occurred at Starbucks on N Park Avenue where the fire department quickly corrected a problem in an electrical outlet.
A short time later, the department was called to assist with a problem at the apartment building located at 77 Maple Ave., Busching said. The problem there was in an electrical panel and was more serious.
The power was shut off and the RVC Electric Department was left on scene working to fix the problem, Busching said.