The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook, Malverne and Nassau County Police Departments. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
Police: Oceanside Woman Used Forged Prescriptions at West Hempstead CVS
An Oceanside woman was arrested Thursday for allegedly using forged prescriptions to obtain Vicodin pills from the CVS Pharmacy in West Hempstead.
According to detectives, Kathleen Trumpatori, 53, presented a forged prescription in the name of a 49-year-old female victim to CVS Pharmacy located at 814 Hempstead Ave. on five separate occasions between February 2012 and Septemeber 2012.
During each visit on Feb. 16, March 7, May 29, July 11 and Sept. 13, Trumpatori was able to obtain 30 pills of Vicodin, police say. After an investigation, Trumpatori was placed under arrest on Feb. 14 in Wantagh without incident.
Trumpatori is being charged with five counts of second-degree possession of a forged instrument and five counts of second-degree identity theft. She was arraigned Friday at First District Court in Hempstead.
- Joanne Bouillon-Middleton, 39, of Rosedale, was arrested on Feb. 11 at 8:55 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Unlicensed Operation, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, Uninspected Motor Vehicle and Uninsured Motor on Merrick Road in Lynbrook.
- Joseph J. Doyle, 44, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 12 at 12:30 p.m. and charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance on Watkins Street in Lynbrook.
- Denis Rodriguez, 23, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 13 at 11:40 a.m. and charged with Criminal Tampering, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and No Seat Belt on Merrick Road in Lynbrook.
- Michael J. Canty, 54, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 13 at 5:45 p.m. and charged with three open warrants for Unlicensed Operation, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, Unsecured Registration Plate, Uninsured Motor Vehicle and two counts of Unlawful Removal of Recyclable Material on Washington Avenue in Lynbrook.
- Daniel Castaneda, 17, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Feb. 14 at 7:48 p.m. and charged with Criminal Possession of Marijuana on Peninsula Boulevard in Lynbrook.
- Andrew Moreno, 28, of Sunnyside, was arrested on Feb. 15 at 1:05 a.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Failed to Stop at a Stop Sign, Circumvention of Interlock Device and two open warrants for D.W.I. and No Seat Belt on Sunrise Highway in Lynbrook. Moreno had a restriction on his license requiring any vehicle he operated to have an ignition interlock device installed, which required the driver to give a breath sample before the vehicle would start.
- Timothy J. Marin, 19, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 16 at 10:34 a.m. and charged with Making Graffiti and Possession of Graffiti Instruments on Hempstead Avenue in Lynbrook.
- Rahsaad Y. Peterson, 38, of Freeport, was arrested on Feb. 17 at 6:10 p.m. and charged with two open warrants for Criminal Possession of Marijuana and Blocking/Interfering with Pedestrian Traffic at the Lynbrook train station.
- Stephan D. Seal, 23, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Feb. 17 at 6:10 p.m. and charged with an open warrant for Spitting at the Lynbrook train station.
- Denna E. Langdon, 21, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Feb. 17 at 10:22 p.m. and charged with Assault and Criminal Mischief on Davison Avenue in Lynbrook.
- Between 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 17and 3:25 a.m. on Feb. 18, an unknown person(s) broke the front glass door of Danny’s Bagels, located at 8 Ocean Ave. in Lynbrook, entered the stor and stole $200. The value of the door is $450.
- At 11:51 a.m. on Feb. 13, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) stole four Infiniti automotive rims and tires from a 2011 Infiniti G37, which was parked at 84 Whitehall St. in Lynbrook. The value of the rims and tires is $4,000.
- At 9 p.m. on Feb. 16, a complainant reports an unknown person(s) damaged a large garden ornament, which was in front of 504 Merrick Road in Lynbrook. The garden ornament is valued at $600.