The following information was supplied by the Rockville Centre Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On Jan. 11 at 10:17 a.m., Michael J. Diresta, 50, of Rockaway Park, was arrested for aggravated unlicensed operation in the second degree and a bench warrant following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of Winding Road in Rockville Centre.
- On Jan. 8 at 12 p.m., a complainant from Varick Court in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 11:20 a.m. and 12 p.m., unknown person(s) entered the residence through an unlocked sliding glass door in the rear, ransacked three upstairs bedrooms and stole assorted jewelry.
- On Jan. 7 at 11:40 a.m., a complainant from Sherman Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that on Jan. 3, the driver side of her 2011 Suburu automobile was damaged by unknown means.
- On Jan. 8 at 11:37 a.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that the passenger side to his 2011 Toyota motor vehicle was damaged by unknown means while parked at the CVS Pharmacy located at 598 Merrick Road.
- On Jan. 12 at 8:40 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that his 2007 Mazda motor vehicle was damaged by unknown means while parked on Davison Place between 8 p.m. on Jan. 10 and 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 12.