The following information was supplied by the Rockville Centre Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On Feb. 22 at 1:12 a.m., Rafael Alfaro, 48, of Valley Stream, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and vehicle and traffic law violations following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of Merrick Road and N. Park Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 24 at 4:32 a.m., Edward V. Irizarry, 35, of Oceanside, was arrested for criminal mischief in the third degree following an investigation by police personnel at 19 N. Park Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 25 at 3:01 p.m., Margaret L. Winegard, 67, of Oceanside, was arrested for petit larceny following an investigation by police personnel at the CVS located at 598 Merrick Road in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 18 at 12:55 p.m., a complainant from Thai Table Restaurant, located at 88A N. Village Ave. in Rockville Centre, reported that sometime between 9:30 p.m. on Feb. 17 and 11:30 a.m. on Feb. 18, unknown person(s) pried the front door causing damage. No entry was gained and no loss was reported at time of report.
- On Feb. 19 at 6:40 p.m., a 16-year-old male complainant from Rockville Centre reported that four unknown males assaulted him while in the vicinity of 119 N. Park Avenue in Rockville Centre resulting in injuries that required medical attention.