The following information was supplied by the RVC Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On June 14 at 4:53 p.m., James E. McLaurin, 37, of Windsor Avenue in Rockville Centre, was arrested on an open warrant for Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle in the third degree. Police say the alleged crime took place on Dec. 6, 2010.
- On June 14 at 5:43 p.m., Teresa N. Simone, 25, of Aldred Avenue in Rockville Centre, was arrested for an open Nassau County bench warrant for violating a probation discharge condition.
- On June 16 at 12:19 a.m., John R. Tobin, 23, of Robert Street in Freeport, was arrested for Driving While Intoxicated following an auto accident on Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre in which a pedestrian was struck and seriously injured. The 25-year-old male victim, a resident of Lakeview, was transported to South Nassau Communities Hospital.
- On June 18 at 3:10 a.m., Victoria K. Linscott, 24, of Waterford, Maine, and Kory L. Raman, 24, of Mullica Mill, N.J., were arrested and charged with Criminal Mischief in the fourth degree after intentionally breaking the glass door at With Cheese Please, located on North Park Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On June 19 at 4:28 a.m., Matthew Morgan, 23, of Coleridge Road in Rockville Centre, was arrested and charged with Assault in the second degree after assaulting a victim on Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.