- On Oct. 13 at 8:20 a.m., a complainant from the Department of Public Works reported that sometime between 6 p.m. on Oct. 12 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 13, unknown person(s) stole eight manhole covers valued at approximately $2,000 from the vicinity of Buckminster Road in Rockville Centre.
- On Oct. 13 at 10:15 a.m., a complainant from Hendrickson Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 4 p.m. on Oct. 12 and 9 a.m. on Oct. 13, unknown person(s) stole an Apple notebook computer valued at $1,200 from her 2012 Honda motor vehicle while parked in the driveway.
- On Oct. 15 at 4:03 a.m., a shift supervisor from CVS Pharmacy 598 Merrick Road in Rockville Centre reported that an unknown male stole items valued at $121.23 and fled northbound on Oceanside Road in a black Honda motor vehicle.
- On Oct. 14 at 7:30 p.m., a complainant from Grand Avenue in Rockville Centre reported that on Oct. 12, unknown person(s) made an unauthorized transaction valued at $724 in Great Britain against his TD Bank checking account.
- On Oct. 14 at 1:55 a.m. a complainant from Gilbert Street in South Hempstead reported that her 2012 Nissan motor vehicle was damaged by unknown means while parked in Municipal Parking Field No. 1 in Rockville Centre between 11:30 p.m. on Oct. 13 and 1:40 a.m. on Oct. 14.