- On Feb. 9 at 3:45 p.m., a Rockville Centre resident reported that unknown person(s) stole his mobile phone from his unlocked motor vehicle while it was parked in municipal parking field No. 2 in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 11 at 3:10 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that unknown person(s) stole two NYS license plates from her motor vehicle while it was parked in Municipal Parking Field No. 7 between 12 p.m. on Feb. 9 and 11 a.m. on Feb. 10.
- On Feb. 11 at 2:26 p.m., a complainant from Baldwin reported that on Feb. 10 at approximately 7:54 p.m., an unknown male stole a tip jar containing an undetermined amount of cash from Starbucks, located at 21 N. Park Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On Feb. 10 at 12:29 p.m., a Rockville Centre resident reported that unknown person(s) made unauthorized purchases from his General Motors credit card account without authorization.
- On Feb. 8 at 3 p.m., an employee from S. Park Avenue in Rockville Centre reported receiving annoying and alarming text messages and phone calls from a former acquaintance.