The following information was supplied by the Rockville Centre Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate a conviction.
- On Nov. 3 at 4:46 a.m., Alexandra N. Colodro, 25, of N. Massapequa, was arrested for criminal mischief in the third degree following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of 298 Sunrise Highway n Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 4 at 2:57 a.m., Daniel A. Pedersen, 26, of Smithtown was arrested while in the vicinity of Front Street and N. Village Avenue in Rockville Centre for disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- On Nov. 5 at 11:47 p.m., James V. Adelis, 28, of Baldwin, was arrested for VC violation disturbing the peace following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of N. Park Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 4 at 6:50 p.m., a complainant from Wantagh reported that he was assaulted and robbed of $80 and an iPhone valued at $150 by a male acquaintance from Merrick while in front of 602 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On Nov. 5 at 11:13 p.m., a complainant from Rockville Centre reported that at approximately 10:40 p.m., two unknown male subjects grabbed him and stole his Samsung Stratosphere cell phone valued at $350 while in the vicinity of Hempstead Avenue in Rockville Centre. Both subjects fled on foot southbound on Hempstead Avenue toward Clinton Avenue.