The following information was supplied by the Rockville Centre Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate a conviction.
- On Sept. 30 at 10:08 p.m., Jesus A. Correa, 33, of Elmhurst, was arrested for leaving the scene of a property damage accident and unlicensed operator following a police investigation in the vicinity of Sunrise Highway and N. Forest Avenue in Rockville Centre.
- On Oct. 2 at 12:41 a.m., Tyree W. Early, 23, of Freeport, was arrested for aggravated unlicensed operation in the second degree and vehicle and traffic law violations following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On Oct. 3 at 3:05 a.m., Ian J. Saunders, 26, of Roosevelt, was arrested for unauthorized use of a vehicle in the third degree and vehicle and traffic law violations following an investigation by police personnel in the vicinity of Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre.
- On Sept. 30 at 5 p.m., a complainant from Baldwin reported that two unknown male teenagers attempted to steal an iPhone valued at $300 from her arm holster while she was riding a bicycle on N. Village Avenue in Rockville Centre; the two males fled on foot northbound from in front of 69 N. Village Ave. in Rockville Centre.
- On Oct. 2, a complainant from St. Marks Place in Rockville Centre reported that sometime between 2 p.m. and 7:19 p.m., unknown person(s) removed assorted musical equipment totaling $23,900 from a locked basement.