- It's Monday, so the first part of our "Crime Watch" will post this morning at 8 a.m. Come back then for a recap of crimes that took place in Rockville Centre during the last week.
- You're not reading the headline wrong -- in case you missed it, there was an alligator found roaming Baldwin last week. Read all about it and more in our weekly edition of "Crimes Nearby."
- The weekly edition of "How Well Do You Know Rockville Centre?" is back to its normal Monday schedule. Come back later today for your chance to prove how well you know the town.
- Local reverend Bob Walderman, pastor of the Lynbrook Baptist Church, recently blogged on our site about how religions should be treated equally in his blog entitled "Respect Muhammad and Piss Christ." Read all about it and let us know what you think.
- The Rockville Centre Village Board of Trustees met for their monthly briefing Thursday night. If you missed it, click here for our full recap of the meeting.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something