Find out what's going on in and around the village today.
- The South Side boys varsity golf team had a record-breaking season. Come back this morning at 10 a.m. to read all about what the Cyclones did this year on the golf course.
- Nassau County residents sounded off Wednesday after it was announced that the New York Islanders were leaving the county for Brooklyn's Barclays Center starting in 2015. Click here for the story on the Islanders' new home.
- Jenna Bush and the Today Show visited Watson Elementary School last Friday. Come back later today at 4 p.m. for the full story and photos from the visit.
- In case you missed it, the Rockville Centre Board of Education discuss the district's school improvement bond at Tuesday night's meeting. Click here to see a list of potential improvements for the elementary schools in the district.
- Anyone believe in psychic mediums? If you do, head over to Frank's Steaks tonight for an "Evening with Psychic Medium Robert E. Hansen." Tickets are $59 and include dinner. Click the above link for all other details.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now