In an attempt to regain some semblance of normalcy, "Five Things You Need to Know Today" makes its triumphant return on Rockville Centre Patch.
- Rockville Centre Schools are closed Thursday due to the effects of the nor'easter.
- Wednesday's nor'easter has made another mess in the village. Heavy winds and snow may have taken electrical lines with them. To report electrical outages, downed wires or downed poles, call 766-5800.
- Approximately 70 percent of RVC lost power last week during Hurricane Sandy. Come back this morning at 8 a.m. and let us know how you think the village handled the super storm and its aftermath.
- There will be multiple real estate columns today. Come back at 11 a.m. for a list of houses sold in RVC in the last two weeks and then at 2 p.m. for a list of open houses this weekend.
- A lot of our quick updates get posted on the Rockville Centre Patch Facebook page, especially during a storm like Sandy last week. Do yourselves a favor and give the page a "like" for important updates and a whole lot more.