- The annual Night of Shopping at South Side High School will take place tonight from 5-9 p.m. Unlike years past where proceeds from the event benefited the PTA’s Alcohol/Drug Free Post-Prom Party, PTA profits from this year’s Night of Shopping will entirely benefit local hurricane relief efforts. Click here for information on the event.
- The Rockville Centre Village Board of Trustees is holding its monthly briefing tonight. Patch will be there with a report to follow Friday morning.
- In case you missed it, the Council of Leagues of Mercy Medical Center has invited the Rockville Centre community to join in the annual Christmas "Tree of Lights" celebration on Dec. 11 at 7 p.m. Click here for info on the tree lighting.
- REMINDER: St. Mark's is a Emergency Response Team staging and coordination center, which means that it houses, equips and coordinates ERTs who visit and assist at the homes of survivors of Hurricane Sandy. If you, your family, neighbor or friend is in need of such service or if you would like to volunteer to be an ERT member, please contact the church office: Phone - (516) 766-2080; Email - email@example.com
- Rockville Centre's Personal Training Institute (PTI) has recently started blogging for Patch. Are you interested in doing the same? Send an email with the title "RVC Blogging" to Matthew.Hogan@Patch.com and you can get started immediately.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something