- Mercy Medical Center has announced the time and date of its annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony. Come back today at 11 a.m. for all of the details.
- In case you missed it, there were multiple larcenies last week at car dealerships in Rockville Centre. Read all about it in the second part of our weekly "crime watch."
- the Rockville Centre Board of Education took four days off of the February winter vacation in order to make up for lost time during Hurricane Sandy. Please share the story and spread the word so that all affected residents are informed.
- RVC Mayor Francis Murray and the village board of trustees have announced that they have established the RVC Foundation to accept tax-deductible donations and assist neighbors in need in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Click here for all of the details on the foundation.
- The annual Night of Shopping at South Side High School will take place Thursday from 5-9 p.m. Unlike years past where proceeds from the event benefited the PTA’s Alcohol/Drug Free Post-Prom Party, PTA profits from this year’s Night of Shopping will entirely benefit local hurricane relief efforts. Click here for information on the event.