- The South Side Lady Cyclones girls soccer team claimed its 17th overall state title Sunday evening, defeating Janesville Dewitt 2-0 at Cortland University. Click here for the full game recap.
- In case you missed it, a Bloods gang leader arrested in a June 2011 FBI raid of an Old Mill Court based crack-cocaine ring pleaded guilty to dealing cocaine Thursday in federal court in Central Islip. Click here for the entire story.
- REMINDER: Mid Island Collision is seeking hundreds of volunteers to donate some of their time between 12 p.m. on Nov. 20 throughout the night to 2 p.m. on Nov. 21 to assist in creating bags of meals for victims of Hurricane Sandy. Click here for the details on how to volunteer.
- The first part of the weekly Rockville Centre "crime watch" will post this morning at 8 a.m. Come back then for a rundown of recent arrests in the area.
- Rockville Centre property owners will not have to pay the usual permit fees when rebuilding property damaged by Hurricane Sandy. Come back at 2 p.m. for all of the information.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something