- The South Side Lady Cyclones girls soccer team claimed its 17th overall state title Sunday evening, defeating Janesville Dewitt 2-0 at Cortland University. Click here for the full game recap.
- In case you missed it, a Bloods gang leader arrested in a June 2011 FBI raid of an Old Mill Court based crack-cocaine ring pleaded guilty to dealing cocaine Thursday in federal court in Central Islip. Click here for the entire story.
- REMINDER: Mid Island Collision is seeking hundreds of volunteers to donate some of their time between 12 p.m. on Nov. 20 throughout the night to 2 p.m. on Nov. 21 to assist in creating bags of meals for victims of Hurricane Sandy. Click here for the details on how to volunteer.
- The first part of the weekly Rockville Centre "crime watch" will post this morning at 8 a.m. Come back then for a rundown of recent arrests in the area.
- Rockville Centre property owners will not have to pay the usual permit fees when rebuilding property damaged by Hurricane Sandy. Come back at 2 p.m. for all of the information.