- The Hispanic Brotherhood of Rockville Centre will be accepting donations of food for its annual Thanksgiving food drive. Come back at 11 a.m. to see how you can help.
- In case you missed it, State Assemblyman Brian Curran, R-Lynbrook, honored local veterans at his second annual "Veterans Hall of Honor" ceremony over the weekend. Click here to see which local residents were honored.
- There was a lot going on with South Side sports teams in the last week. Come back today at 2 p.m. for a full recap of the postseason.
- In case you missed it, trainers from The Pilates Absession, Sports Performance Group and Sportset will be holding a boot camp fundraiser Saturday to support the St. Agnes Parish Center and Sandy Help LB in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Click here for the details.
- While RVC has just about fully recovered from Hurricane Sandy, other areas were not so lucky. Long Beach, for one, just resumed schools Tuesday, but some schools are still not operational. So if you get a chance Saturday, head over to Sportset from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and donate a little.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something