- The South Side girls soccer and girls volleyball teams will both be playing for the Long Island Class A championship tonight. Rockville Centre Patch will have the results of both games as soon as they are final this evening. Go Lady Cyclones!
- We tend to post the immediate results of all playoff games on the Rockville Centre Patch Facebook page before the stories go live on the site. So if you're looking instant results, go give our Facebook page a "like."
- The second part of our weekly Rockville Centre "crime watch" will post this morning at 8 a.m. Come back then for a look at local larcenies and property damage from around the village.
- Mid Island Collision is looking for volunteers to help Hurricane Sandy victims. $100,000 in non-perishable food items has already been purchased, but volunteers will be needed to create meals for the victims. Come back at 11 a.m. to find out how you can help.
- In case you missed it, Mercy Medical Center recently opened its doors to an out-of-state tree-trimming crew in need of housing while helping with Hurricane Sandy cleanup. Click here for the full story.