- In case you missed it, the owner of a Rockville Centre bar was issued an appearance ticket for a disorderly premise on Thanksgiving Eve. Read all about it in the second part of our weekly "crime watch."
- Members of the South Side girls soccer team sat down with Patch this week to talk about what it was like being a part of the New York State championship-winning team. Come back this morning at 8 a.m. to see what the players and coaching staff had to say.
- Speaking of soccer, South Side High School will host the "Kick'in It for the Rockaways" Hurricane Sandy indoor soccer benefit Saturday in an effort to help families of the Rockaway Soccer Club. Click here to see how you can help.
- South Side Middle School has announced that it wall unveil its all new S.T.E.A.M. Lab later this month. Come back today at 2 p.m. to see what the new lab is all about.
- The Rockville Centre Neighborhood Watch, a crime prevention program offered by the Rockville Centre Police Department, is holding a meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at village hall. Click here for all of the details on the meeting.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something