- On Nov. 13 at 4:24 p.m., a physician from Rockville Centre reported that an unknown female attempted to pass a forged prescription for Oxycodone at County Line Pharmacy on Route 110 in Farmingdale without authorization.
- On Nov. 13 at 2:38 p.m., a manager from Karp Auto, located at 372-400 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre, reported that sometime between 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 12 and 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 13, unknown person(s) stole eight catalytic converters valued at $8,000 from eight different vehicles parked on dealership lot.
- On Nov. 13 at 3:50 p.m., an Atkinson Road resident reported that unknown person(s) stole an Apple iPhone valued at $200 from her daughter’s pocketbook while at South Side Middle School.
- On Nov. 14 at 1:33 p.m., a manager from CVS Pharmacy, located at 155 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre, reported that an unknown male stole eight packages of Rogaine valued at $363.92 and fled northbound on Banks Avenue in a silver motor vehicle with a second subject driving.
- On Nov. 16 at 10:20 a.m., a Uniondale resident reported that unknown person(s) stole his South Carolina vehicle registration plate from his motor vehicle while it was parked in the parking field at Mercy Hospital between 6 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- On Nov. 17 at 10:18 a.m., the manager of Lexus of Rockville Centre, located at 700 Sunrise Highway in Rockville Centre, reported that unknown person(s) stole a New York State dealer vehicle registration plate from a motor vehicle while it was parked in front of the business on Nov. 16 between 5-9 p.m.