No problem. Here's a look at the top stories:
- Nassau Cops Seek Burglary Suspect: A burglary suspect in Lynbrook may be connected to an assault and a rape nearby, according to Nassau County detectives.
- Trio of Million Dollar Homes Sell in RVC: Here's a list of recent home sales in Rockville Centre. Click on the address links for photos and more information including annual taxes.
- New First Precinct Construction Set to Begin in October: A new First Precinct is set to be built in October, pending approval from the Nassau County Legislature, County Executive Edward Mangano announced Thursday.
- NOAA Predicts Dangerous Hurricane Season: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is still predicting an overly active 2013 Atlantic hurricane season with a 70 percent chance of major storms impacting the Northeast.
- LIPA Rates on the Rise: Long Island Power Authority rates are rising by about 4 percent in September. The power authority pinned the second summer increase on higher energy costs and peak-season usage.