The Center for Science, Teaching and Learning at Tanglewood Preserve has announced its 2012 Spooky Fest, which will take place Oct. 19-21 and Oct. 26-28 in Rockville Centre.
Spooky Fest will be opened from 6:30-9:30 p.m. on the aforementioned dates. Admission is $10 and includes the following:
- A goody-bag for the first 200 kids each night.
- A Not-So-Spooky Walk with displays for young children. Bring a camera and stand in the many new displays for a great family photo.
- Tanglewood's famous Scary Walk through haunted woods for older kids and adults. "Campers have entered the woods and have not returned. Can you find them or what's left of them?"
- Kids craft room
- Tanglewood's Amazing Animals Live Animal Exhibit is decorated and features a full size T-Rex!
- The Mystic Den will have fortune telling and face painting
- And NEW for 2012: THE MAZE OF MADNESS! The undead care taker inhabits his extremely dark and scary abandoned junk yard.
Tickets can be bought at the door between 6:30 and 9 p.m.
For more information, call 516-764-0045 or visit www.CSTL.org.